Last Samurai Sword “Sword of Loyalty” with Stand
The Best Wholesale Samurai Swords Suppliers. Samurai swords from the traditional collection. Loyalty, bravery, and morality’s sword. Each matte black scabbard has the Samurai Bushido Code hand etched on it. Each stainless steel katana blade has a Samurai inscription that has been hand-carved. Comes with a collectors ‘ hangtag for every sword. Every Katana comes with a stand that features Japanese Samurai figures.
- 41.5 “overall (katana)
- Sword representing virtue, bravery, and loyalty made of stainless steel
- Samurai inscription carved into the blade with a collector hang tag.
- scabbard in matte black with a hand-carved bushido code of the samurai
- include a display stand
Blade made of ABS plastic anime series Katana Samurai Swords
While using this graceful and exquisitely simple katana. You can move like the flowing clouds of the foggy dawn. The sword’s simple scabbard, which is true to the popular anime, is contrasted with. The elegant black-on-green hilt and square guard. Create a distinctive katana that is ideal for any ardent fan or collector. Just be sure to keep your eyes on the ground.
- Overall Length: 40”
- Blade Length: 27.5”
- Hilt Length: 10”
- Weight: 1 lb
- ABS Polymers are used to make the blade, making it strong and lightweight.
- A square guard and black wrappings are the only decorations on the hilt’s blue imitation ray skin.
- For your Muichiro cosplay, the best convention prop is
Samurai Swords Katana 1045 Steel Sharp Edge Dragon Scabbard
The handle of our Samurai Sword is covered in real ray skin. The cord wrap so is unquestionably no exception. It sports a 28.5-inch, razor-sharp, 1045 high-carbon steel. A blade that is ready for a fight
- Blade: 1045 through-hardened steel was used to make the blade. The blade is sharp and comes with a complete tang.
- Wooden saya with a glossy black finish and hardened koiguchi. The Saya is encircled by a dragon. Sageo is made of cotton.
- Tsuka: The tsuba is a coiled dragon made of blackened alloy. A high-style blackened alloy is the fuchigashira. The ito is made of white ray skin on black cotton. Two bamboo mekugi support the tang.
- Overall Length with scabbard: 40.5″
- Overall Length without scabbard: 39.25″
- Blade Length: 28.5″
- Tsuka Length: 10.75″
- Blade: Sharp
- Blade Material: Through Hardened 1045 Carbon Steel
Japanese Katana Hardened Samurai Sword Functional
The Samurai class of feudal Japan utilized a traditional Japanese sword called a tachi. The degree of curvature, length, and method of wear after being encased in a leather sheath is frequently different between the katana and tachi. This tachi katana sword is a work of art and the ideal collectible for any fan. At the lowest wholesale cost, seize this outstanding tachi right away. This is the Brown Orange Practical Tachi Katana for Ceremonial Use Via a Hardened Samurai Sword. With a blade made of through-hardened 1045 carbon steel that has a decorative hamon.
The fittings are constructed of an alloy of metal and come in gold and gunmetal. On the tsuka and saya, the tachi is wrapped in brown synthetic fiber. The Otsuka handle is double-pinned with bamboo mekugi pins and has faux black samegawa ray skin on top of metal alloy fittings. The scabbard is covered in luxurious black, white, brown, and purple cotton so which is complemented by a black, white, and gold fabric brocade that is partially wrapped around it. The saya has a complex kojiri piece and is painted orange with metal flakes. Get this Tachi Sword in bulk right away for the lowest wholesale price, which is 90% off the list price. Get a 20% discount when you purchase 6 or more items. Order today to receive immediate shipping to Canada and the US.
- Overall Length With Scabbard: 40.75″
- Overall Length Without Scabbard: 39.5″
- Blade Length: 28.25″
- Handle Length: 10.75″
- Blade Material: 1045 Carbon Steel
Hitofuri Steel Samurai Katana Sword
A 26.4″ 4MM thick carbon steel blade that is 41″ total length, a Shine brush with a Hamon edge, and a wavy hibachi pattern that mimics differential tempering treatment. The handle has a guard and pommel cap with the Ichigo Hitofuri logo and is wrapped in black nylon. Features Brown cord is wrapped around a wood scabbard painted red and brown with shiny gold spots.
- 4MM Thick Blade in Carbon Steel
- Red faux ray skin wrapped in black nylon
- A brown cord is wrapped around a wood scabbard painted red-brown with shiny gold spots.
- 41 Inch Overall Length
- 26.4 Inch Blade Length
Genuine Deluxe Full Tang Bloody Zombie Samurai Swords
Bloody zombie katana, Whole Tang Katana for extraordinary toughness and endurance!
- Structure with full tang
- Overall length: 38.5
- The blade is 27.5 and has blood splatters.
- Blade: 4MM Thick Full Tang
- Black Wood Handle No. 11
- Biohazard logo pins on the handle
- Contains Zombie Camouflage Sword
Handmade Traditional Japanese Samurai Katana
- Blades: High Carbon Steel was used to hand-craft the sword’s blade. To ensure uniform hardness throughout the whole blade, the carbon has been pounded out through the blade. The blade’s top incorporates a Bo-Hi to balance the weight and provide aural feedback. The O-Kissake is attached to the sword’s complete tang.
- Saya: The sword’s scabbard is made of wood and has a semi-gloss black finish. The Sage-O is a brilliant Kurigata that is encased in black cotton. Koi-Gucci has undergone hardening.
- Tsuba: The Tsuba is made of blackened copper and has been carved with two scrolls of kanji and clouds. The sword’s Habaki is made out of a single piece of brass. The blade is held in the Tsuka by two Seppas made of shiny copper.
- Tsuka: The sword’s Asuka is made of ray skin and is wrapped in black cotton. The Menuki are dragons made of corroded copper. The blade is held in the Tsuka by two bamboo Mekugi.
- Overall Length With Scabbard: 41″
- Overall Length Without Scabbard: 39″
- Blade Length: 28″
- Tsuka Length: 10.5″
- Comes in a Decorative Sword Box.